View Single Post
Old 12 Oct 2018, 01:25 (Ref:3856181)   #16
Denosaur
Veteran

Albania
Australia
Denosaur should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridDenosaur should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
That being said, even though I never liked the fact that the Gold Coast race became a two-driver per car event, interesting to see that they've changed it into a 500km single race. (Although I think it would be cool to see it revert back to a SuperStreet style event and sharing it this time with Formula E with one race during the day and the other race during the night. The track looks nice under lights.
Formula E won't share the billing with any petrol/gas/fuel based category. They are there to promote themselves, not anyone else, so that idea is out the window.

However, i'm up for the GC to become a night. Having been there a couple of times when they ran the utes and Carrera Cup late, that makes the most sense to me. Upgrade the road lighting, add in some extra and you've got the best damn rock and race set up any promoter could want. I'd run the race on the Saturday night, but that would mean having practice on Thursday.

This is start of summer serious transition i hate to say it....