Old 21 Aug 2016, 19:17 (Ref:3666915)   #14
Number4
Racer

England
The Dead South
Number4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Baldwin View Post
Number 4 : I kind of assumed she was doing OK when you look at the percieved racing salary , Product endorsements and her Non Racing sources of income .

Certainly at this stage of her life I would be guessing she could just walk away from it all enjoy life and be happy

To do a full season GT 3 first class are you not looking at about a 4-5 million dollar budget ?

Where as others on this forum have mentioned that Guys like Roger Penske are NOT interested in Class wins Only overall Victories I wonder how that would all play out in her decision moving forward .?

Does she have any inclination to participate on an International Basis such as WEC ?
or at LM ?

Would there be any pressure from Daytona for her to consider the DPI or P-2 Class ?

We are slowly getting close to the time that the pieces of this puzzel must start lining up if there is to be any activity for the start of the 2017 season . For IMSA , the Track owners , Promoters , the Fans I see only Positives out of this .
I can't see her out of NASCAR before 2020. She is on too good a wicket.
She won't get drives on merit, but she brings the bucks, so who knows what drives she will get offered?
Danica could start a race team, deduct it from her tax, and not notice the difference.
She has 1 win from her last 318 starts so this is obviously not too high on her agenda.