View Single Post
Old 27 Oct 2021, 14:37 (Ref:4080290)   #4
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
I know we're all looking forward to Hypercar/LMDh, but I think it's a bit much to expect them to reach time-travelling speeds!

I think you've got all the ones I've heard of. There were musing about Tandy going to Cadillac when Bamber was announced, but nothing more.

Edit - Toyota drivers? We know Ogier & Hirakawa have been testing, so one of the current roster may be on their way out.
Haha ooops. Fixed!

Yeah I was thinking about Toyota. There's the assumption those guys will stay put, but as new manufacturers flood into the sport there could be temptation to jump ship. I also think a third car for Spa + LM could be a possibility in the future.