View Single Post
Old 23 Dec 2021, 08:28 (Ref:4091052)   #9
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetool View Post
You've just proved your point.

Jordan left WSR whilst still under multi-year contract
Plato sat out 2020 whilst under multi-year contract
Rowbottom has done one year at Dynamics so too early to count, the same goes for Taylor-Smith, Goff & Ingram.
Thank you for confirming that I proved my point.

To clarify:
Jordan's multi-year contract was 2017-2019 - he completed all seasons.
Plato's multi-year contract was for 2 seasons from 2019 - the team took a sabbatical due to C-19, he completed his multi-year contract in 2021.

In the 2022 thread, pretty much everyone accepts that Rowbottom, Ingram, Goff and ATS are confirmed drives as part of multi-year deals. Why is Sutton different for 2023?