View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 2021, 12:21 (Ref:4028412)   #4
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClarrpz View Post
In terms of entries I know Godfrey, O'Donovan and Hill should be back in their old or brand new cars. Ovenden and Sellar are likely to return as well.
I hope Donnelly is back. Given the reduced Championship last year I am sure that some might not see his title in the same light, so I'd like to see him back for more.

Thought Ovenden looked a lot more on the pace at rounds two and three, hopefully he can be closer to the sharp end this year. Be good to see Roger Thomas out again as well, that Fiesta is too good not to be raced!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
I'm not sure about Mondello and Spa though - they'll very much depend on whether travel is allowed. Presumably those rounds are open to local drivers as well? I'm wondering what the effect of Brexit will have on the number of uk drivers going to those events?
I don't know if you have seen it, but Motorsport UK published some guidelines on the transportation of vehicles to/from the EU post-Brexit yesterday.

I haven't read the notes in detail but, from what I understand, it looks like an extra £1000 for a car to make a trip to and from Europe. I am sure they won't be too much of a hardship for the Supercar crowd travelling to Spa, but I can see it hitting a lot of the support categories hard.

(And of course the above also applies for European drivers coming to UK rounds as well)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
If Mondello and Spa aren't an option I wonder if they'll run additional rounds at Lydden?
Guess that could be a fall back option again?