Thread: Programmes
View Single Post
Old 17 May 2022, 15:49 (Ref:4110386)   #16
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
So - I understand the desire to have a printed version of a programme. Unfortunately, I think that those who do wish to have a printed version will increasingly become in the minority.

OFF TOPIC - As an aside - having a mobile device will become almost essential in the next three years as the PSTN is switched off. In the event of a power outage, you should consider a mobile device for emergency situations.

If you are referring to BT's warning that they were going to stop powering landlines, I believe that I read in the last couple of weeks that BT have done a u-turn on that decision, and have stated that, in view of the fact that many elderly and/or vulnerable people do not possess or can use a mobile, they will maintain to power the lines.