Thread: Nice new Kia
View Single Post
Old 13 Nov 2018, 22:23 (Ref:3863181)   #17
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I've always loved that argument, and yet when cars have been offered with manuals even car guys have not bought them. See the discounts on the Chevy SS manuals to get them off the damn lots finally. Everyone wants them online and rarely buys them in the real world.
Not everyone, there are a few dinosaurs around who genuinely prefer manual cars, I got suckered into an automatic car, because the model I wanted could not be supplied in a manual, it is the only automatic car that I have ever owned, and the last, I will never ever own an automatic car again.
I loath the stupid thing and grab my wife's manual anytime I can get my hands on it and she moans bitterly when stuck with my car, which is newer, quieter, and more comfortable than her car. On a spec sheet the auto is better in every way, and yet.

Guess there is always one clown that doesn't enjoy something!

Last edited by wnut; 13 Nov 2018 at 22:32.