Thread: Nice new Kia
View Single Post
Old 14 Nov 2018, 22:04 (Ref:3863364)   #21
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I bought my first auto in March this year. Always thought them a bit 'soft'.... My 1 series was only available in a step auto and I thought, 'That's fine, I'll use the manual option all the time'. I've never used it. From the moment I drove it home I began to realise what I'd been missing. I spend a lot of time (far too much time) stuck in traffic mornings and evenings and my clutch foot thinks it's Christmas already..... The car's got a modicum of pep with sporty settings and reacts perfectly quickly enough for me. I doubt that I'll ever go back......