View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 2019, 20:15 (Ref:3912517)   #71
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
What in the name of all that is holy is that?? Don't they have a Jaguar to fill that niche.
Rumour has it that they are planning a full EV using the XJ platform.
'Up front, the sleek fascia and rectangular grille carry over from the Velar SUV, with similar vents and LED light fixtures noted throughout. The same wheels also carry over, and out back the sharp rear is accented by a pair of Range Rover-styled taillights. The body is finished in a polarizing bright gold paint.'