Thread: Moto GP 2019
View Single Post
Old 18 Jun 2019, 11:07 (Ref:3912645)   #47
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Marquez not only has the skill, but seems to have all the luck too! What a shame Lorenzo's mistake destroyed the race. Would love to see the Aprillia crash on the first lap, TV coverage didn't show enough of it. Quartararo, already looking like a champion of the future.

Just wonder why Quest are putting on the highlights quite late
Agreed that Marquez would have had a fight on his hands if the race had played out with all the contenders, however no doubt he would have tried one of his "do or die" moves as it was the his home race, but in the event he didn't need to.
I am lucky that having BT Sport I can stream it live straight into the TV down here without any dodgy VPNs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7bwRhZkt4Y

Last edited by GORDON STREETER; 18 Jun 2019 at 11:20.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !