View Single Post
Old 18 Jan 2022, 08:00 (Ref:4094216)   #111
midgetman
Veteran

England
Rural Wiltshire
midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence View Post
Seems to me that China is a dangerous country to be dealing with. They have edged their way into so many different things around the world they are close to domination. Look at Ebay and Amazon, nothing but Chinese products, but one thing that baffles is the vat loophole the Chinese have by sending their crap to Holland first vat free, yes the British"government"know about it but do nothing. Close that loophole and see what happens.
This loophole was closed by eBay comparatively recently, and goods from UK based Chinese sellers became 20% more expensive.

Whether the tax is being declared or an additional 20% banked is yours to decide. I do think eBay at least are on top of this though.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk