View Single Post
Old 2 Apr 2020, 19:29 (Ref:3968302)   #252
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A different article I saw on this said...

Quote:
Ecclestone is only a few years shy of the record for being the world’s oldest father, which is reportedly held by Indian former wrestler and farmer Ramjit Raghav who fathered a child at the grand old age of 96
BE, pushing the envelope as usual! Maybe in about 20 years or so BE will have his fourth wife and she will be pregnant with his next child. Never mind that he will be nearly 110 years old.

Richard