View Single Post
Old 17 May 2020, 11:42 (Ref:3976740)   #183
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Interesting that the first two races are at Italian circuits not far apart. That obviously helps with logistics and SRO are not the sort of organisation to put announce races unless the authorities have agreed to it.

An endurance race at Imola would be very high up my list of events to go to. I've personally got no problem traveling there and I expect I would be able to by then, but no word on whether SRO expect these two races (and the ones in August) to have spectators or not. I realise they can't know that for sure, but I imagine they must have a working assumption one way or the other.

No reason to suppose it won't be broadcast. All SRO races are and the crew required for a basic broadcast is minimal. The commentators don't even need to be there.