Thread: Magazines Autosport
View Single Post
Old 11 Feb 2018, 19:33 (Ref:3800537)   #12
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by krt917 View Post
Hi all
thanks for coming on and clarifying the zac brown influence, kevin. glad to hear you retain editorial control.

the problem is the sheer volume, on the website as well as the magazine. i'm not sure about others but i'm so bored of reading about mclaren and alonso now that i simply don't bother. the downside is that it doesn't necessarily leave a lot of content. that volume is across all websites and forms of motorsport media, which lbr, are mostly owned by brown now. i'm sure the big mclaren issue this week coinciding with the release of the series on amazon was a happy coincidence!

we all agree that alonso doing other stuff is really cool. and there's still good content in the magazine - very much enjoyed reading the formula renault 3.5 obituary for example.

hopefully other teams will raise their pr game to that of mclaren. otherwise it's going to be a seriously boring year.