View Single Post
Old 30 Nov 2022, 00:54 (Ref:4135498)   #9
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Yes indeed easy on the eye.... my issue with it is that for something revealed as a Holden tribute livery it would be nice to have seen a Holden logo or decal somewhere.... the only Holden reference I can make out is the small badge on the grille.
Not much of a tribute to a brand that has been involved in touring car racing in Australia since day 1 of the ATCC and before.

I was hoping to see maybe the Red Bull on the bonnet replaced with a Red Lion (It is after all the Official Holden Works Team

Im sure the Red Bull PR guys could have made something out of that
Interwoven into the white.. are a bunch of different Holden logos and brand identifiers.

Here

The other Holden teams seem to be using a "Final Roar" branding on the inside of their wings (T18) or tail (BJR)

There is still the WAU unit to come..
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods