View Single Post
Old 7 Dec 2022, 10:42 (Ref:4136332)   #814
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
For clarification - the 29 named TBLs in the first column of the table represent the 29 confirmed entries for 2023 and will become the 29 cars on the grid.

Where the confirmed team name has already been publicised, these are given in bold.
Where there is a historical link to a potential team name, I have entered with a ?
Where the team name is unknown, I have entered the TBL holder.

Some of this is a little bit of guesswork based on what is in the public domain and will no doubt change over the coming weeks (such as the Laser Tools withdrawal of sponsorship).

AFAIK, the only confirmed team names for 2023 are 'Bristol Street Motors with EXCELR8 TradePriceCars.com' and 'NAPA Racing'.

2023 TBL Team Car Driver Status Jack Sears
EXCELR8-1Bristol Street Motors with EXCELR8 TradePriceCars.comHyundai i30 Fastback N PerformanceIngram Confirmed in press release Inel.
EXCELR8-2Bristol Street Motors with EXCELR8 TradePriceCars.comHyundai i30 Fastback N PerformanceChilton Confirmed in press release Inel.
EXCELR8-3Bristol Street Motors with EXCELR8 TradePriceCars.comHyundai i30 Fastback N PerformanceLloyd?Talked about being confident of 2023 drive Inel.
EXCELR8-4Bristol Street Motors with EXCELR8 TradePriceCars.comHyundai i30 Fastback N PerformanceHalsteadConfirmed in press releaseElig.
Team Dynamics-1Halfords/Cataclean?Civic?Shedden?Talked about next year with the teamInel.
Team Dynamics-2Halfords/Cataclean?Civic?Rowbottom?Talked about next year with the teamInel.
Aiden Moffat-1Aiden Moffat Racing???Moffat?Infiniti described as being end of life by the teamInel.
Aiden Moffat-2Aiden Moffat Racing??????Infiniti described as being end of life by the team???
Motorbase-1NAPA RacingFocus?SuttonConfirmed as 3-year deal in press release, talk of new build carInel.
Motorbase-2NAPA RacingFocus?CammishConfirmed as 3-year deal in press release, talk of new build carInel.
Motorbase-3MotorbaseFocus?Osborne?Talked about looking forward to next year with the teamElig.
Motorbase-4MotorbaseFocus????  
HARD.-1HARD.Cupra León Taylor-Smith Confirmed as multi-year in press releaseInel.
HARD.-2HARD.Cupra LeónThompsonConfirmed in press releaseInel.
HARD.-3HARD.Cupra LeónHamilton? Talked about his next year in the car Inel.
HARD.-4HARD.Cupra León???  
Speedworks-1Toyota Gazoo Racing UK?Corolla?Butcher?Talked about wanting another year with the teamInel.
Speedworks-2Toyota Gazoo Racing UK?Corolla??????????
Speedworks-3Toyota Gazoo Racing UK?Corolla??????????
WSR-1Team BMW/Ciceley Commercials?BMW 330e M SportMorganConfirmed in press releaseInel.
WSR-2Team BMW?BMW 330e M SportTurkington?Confirmed entry in press releaseInel.
WSR-3MB MotorsportBMW 330e M SportHillConfirmed in press releaseInel.
WSR-4MB Motorsport?BMW 330e M SportJelley?MB talked about a 2-car entry for 2023 – WSR confirmed as a 4-car entryInel.
PMR-1PMRAstra?Hand Confirmed as multi-year in press release Elig.
PMR-2PMRAstra????  
BTC-1Rich Energy BTC Racing?Civic???? Reported as considering a new build???
BTC-2Rich Energy BTC Racing?Civic???? Reported as considering a new build???
BTC-3Rich Energy BTC Racing?Civic???? Reported as considering a new build???
Boardley-1??????Boardley?Has described 2022 as a sabbaticalElig.
TOCA-1Not allocated    
TOCA-2Not allocated    
TOCA-3Not allocated    
???Graves Motorsport????Max Coates? Outlined plans for an entry in 2021Elig.
???Parker Motorsport?Alfa Giulia????Press release states a planned return after hybrid is introduced???
???Parker Motorsport?Alfa Giulia????Press release states a planned return after hybrid is introduced???
???Bert Taylor Racing???????Talked about getting a TBL for 2023???
?????????Proctor?Has described 2022 as a sabbatical Inel.
?????????Smelt?Has described 2022 as a sabbatical Elig.
???VolvoKiaT.Harvey Rumoured in threads every year, has to be true one day Inel.