View Single Post
Old 17 Mar 2017, 01:37 (Ref:3719233)   #472
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
I think with the shape of the cars and the horrible paint jobs, it is harder to follow the races. That is a big problem for one. I liked Indycar much more in the 1990's and early 2000's than I do in 2017. Diss the old I.R.L. all you want but those races were not always predictable and you would get surprise winners a lot. I have nowhere near the interest in Indycar now than I did say 10-15 years ago. I follow sportscars mainly now.

On that point it will be interesting to see if Sebastain Bourdais can win 3 Florida races in a row at Sebring this Saturday.
I don't see how the shape of a race car and the paint job makes it harder to follow a race. The current LMP1 cars aren't exactly lookers and the paint jobs not exactly inspiring

but following any race is pretty straight forward.