View Single Post
Old 7 Jun 2005, 01:01 (Ref:1321972)   #6
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
I don't like waiting to fly, but I really do enjoy it once we are off, I think mostly it is the not-being-in-control aspect. You probably don't have the time, but a sight seeing flight in a small plane might help, the pilot would explain all that is going on, utterly fascinating to be a part of. The advice about sitting by a window is good too, although you may not think so until you have done it. The window will let you see the world from a new perspective, the aisle seat lets you look at other passengers, and unless you are somehow blessed they will be normal run of the mill people you would see on the street, so nothing to look at!

You will like it and the flight will be over too soon, take my word for it. Although you are going to LeMans, so you want the flight over soon so you will be there. ENJOY!!!!
robert