Thread: Inter D licence
View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 2013, 18:36 (Ref:3334869)   #17
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
I don't know what the MSA are saying, yet! It will all come out of the wash when we get renewal forms, I guess.

International Historic licence apparently already has different categories depending on what car(s) you want to race. My guess, again, Simon, is that the 'powers that be' will declare what licence you need for the race or series you are entering. Most will be covered by D, unless you are getting into the high power single seater or Sportscar world... Those that already have a C are pretty well covered for anything historic, so seems like a sensible idea (if possible) for anyone needing an International to upgrade to that.

We shall see soon enough, hopefully!
I don't think the MSA have said anything, there's not been anything I've seen this year in the rule changes about this. If you have to go to the trouble of having an ECG then you may as well get an International C, I just needed proof of six race finishes and a deeper pocket when I got mine.