View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 2021, 08:39 (Ref:4062301)   #2261
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derwent View Post
Well I refure to buy Sky as it's owned by a very dubious bunch. C4 is good and I switch on just be fore the start and off five minutes after the finish. No need for all the pundits as I have better things to do!

To be fair, Sky is no longer owned by it's previous owners and is now part of Comcast. However, I refuse to be bullied into paying a ridiculous premium to watch it on the Sky platform, so I have cut my own nose off to spite my face by not watching it at all since it was announced that the rights had been purchased by Sky.