Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 19 Jul 2019, 19:43 (Ref:3918524)   #173
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppice View Post
I know I am adding to an already bloated thread but help me with this .,The thread on Niki Lauda's death ran to 4 pages ,this one to 11 . The former was about one of our greatest ever drivers , the latter about a snake oil huckster in F1 coming unstuck , the latest in a very , very long line. What am I missing ? Why is it so interesting ? It's only , y'know, just a sticker on a car ...
No one in this thread thinks it is more important or more interesting than Niki’s career or life.

But as Akrapovic says, what’s to add in the other thread.

You posted twice in that thread if you reply to this, which surely you will do out of courtesy, will that mean you find why people post in threads as interesting that Niki Lauda?