View Single Post
Old 19 Apr 2024, 14:19 (Ref:4205449)   #22
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
Couldn't believe they initially thought of deleting Lando's lap on the grounds he'd been off track at the end of the previous lap........at least they sorted it quickly.....
I think it's SOP in that the abuse is to use off circuit excursions to facilitate a faster than normal exit speed on the last corner before the start on your flying lap. But Lando's example would have been a negative vs. a positive. So they had to overrule the automatic exclusion of his lap.

Richard