Old 28 Jan 2002, 01:38 (Ref:205604)   #9
Radisichrox
Veteran

United States
New York
Radisichrox should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by racer69
At Knockhill in the rain in round 19 & 20 is a bit tricky. You can get round one of the corners fine one lap then go round the same way next lap the same way and go off.

Also, the other cars seem to be very quick at round one & two, but their performance drops off and picks up at different tracks, but the AI at Thruxten for the first meeting is about the hardest it gets, the competition at the Foggy Thruxten rounds 17 & 18 are a joke.

And on the approach to Russell chicane at Snetterton you don't want to be infront of a pack of cars.
Knockhill in that weather is horrenous. There's always a flash of lightning as I go over the chicane, making it difficult. Going into the hairpin I always run out of road and hit somebody like Derek Warwick from behind to slow myself down.

I agree. Croft is probably the hardest of all the tracks on Championship mode. The AI is a little inconsistent, but still fun for most races. Anyway, Croft is insanely hard, I always have trouble in that round.

The key to a good lap at Snetterton in qualifying is to cut the Russell Chicane and try to get back on the power as soon as possible!