View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2021, 18:02 (Ref:4056387)   #76
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Kind of, it will do some of the cooking for me. I need to figure out the power needs and what battery(ies) I would need but looking at a pellet grill with my "hazard" pay because government work and crybabies.

Yeah, I work exclusively outdoors and alone in the field but you know, might get the Covids in my car by myself so hazard pay. I don't know if you're dealing with it but nearly every at home useless employee is trying every single thing to block the return to the office including one person who asked if the carpets were deep cleaned because she wouldn't be comfortable coming back if they weren't.