View Single Post
Old 10 Jun 2013, 23:19 (Ref:3260670)   #1
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
FRC 2013 - WEC Round 3: The 24 Hours of Le Mans

The Le Mans round of the FRC will be very similar to the rest of the rounds you have seen this year. Given that it is a round of the WEC we will have already seen a lot of these cars on track, and I will be assigning double points for this round as well. In previous years this was a triple points round, but since WEC has its own FRC competition this year I think double points will suffice. Additionally, even though this is going to be a round of the WEC FRC you can pick any car that is in the race to win its class - not just WEC cars. Entries are due by the start of qualifying on Mercredi 19 Juin @ 22:00, so get your entries in by then! (of course if you miss the opening of qualifying you can still submit race picks)

Remember this is a double points round, so it is your chance to get back into the hunt for the FRC WEC crown!

Schedule

Entry List

Timing & Scoring

Radio Le Mans

Track Map

Weather

World Times

Spotters Guide

To make things a bit simpler for me please format your entries something like this:

LMP1
Pole:
Race:

LMP2
Pole:
Race:

LMGTE Pro
Pole:
Race:

LMGTE AM
Pole:
Race:

Last edited by joeb; 13 Jun 2013 at 00:56.