View Single Post
Old 29 Sep 2021, 15:27 (Ref:4076300)   #75
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by medius View Post
Yes, one car is entirely operated by BMR, two by Bob Moffat and the test by an ex-MMA fighter with delusions of grandeur.
I meant - now that Laser Tools and HARD. have combined efforts, has there been a re-alignment of resources mid-season to bolster the Infiniti effort, in lieu of the Cupras?

Sutton (Dec 20): 'It's great to have the addition of Carl Boardley and Team Hard with us for the upcoming season. '

Moffat Sr (Dec 20): 'Having worked commercially with both BMR and Tony Gilham at Team Hard for a number of years, and with our team's amazing success in 2020, I feel that now is the time to elevate Laser Tools Racing to another level. Both teams will utilise some of each other’s resources to assist each other on and off track.'