View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 2022, 11:54 (Ref:4107590)   #9
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
That's a turn up for the books, it may affect things in qualifying, especially if it dries out
I refer you to the preview text:

FRIDAY, APRIL 22 – FP1 AND QUALIFYING WEATHER
Conditions: Weather will be cloudy and wet but expect improvements in the afternoon.
Maximum temperature expected: 16 Celsius
Minimum temperature expected: 13 Celsius
Chance of rain: 80%

It was forecast - but as you say it could be a drying track for the qualifying session.
Do you go out last to try and get the best conditions - but with that risk a red flag on your flyer?