View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 2020, 17:41 (Ref:3988581)   #42
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Otmar said on Saturday that there were going to be no driver changes?

If I were a team boss right now i'd think long and hard about the benefits of signing Vettel.

The only ones I can think of is experience and PR value?

Based on his inconsistent form I don't think he would offer anymore than Checo.

If Stroll is serious about the teams ambitions he might be better off replacing his son.
I can't imagine Vettel being better in a new car, new philosophy over a guy who's been in and developed the car. Oh and brings a decent bit of cash.

I think you could see Daddy cut Jr out and get him a sportscar team if he really wants to keep racing. Stroll Sr is a business man and has a group to answer to, it's not just his team. He's just the frontman for an investment group.