View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2001, 12:09 (Ref:105104)   #8
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Now here's a coincidence.

I'm actually on the market for a 4x4. I'm really taken by the Ford Explorer (North Face) because it has all the bells and whistles (full leather, air con, 5 speed auto etc.). I know its off road performance is lesser than the Jeep but as with 0-60 mph times it's only the testers who take cars to those limits.

However, whilst researching this I've been offered a six months old 3000 miles ex demo Jeep Cherokee 60th anniversary model. Its a big saving over the Ford but is it better?I know its not quite as luxurious or indeed as big as the Ford.

I will be test driving the Cherokee on my return to the UK and will also test drive a Ford.

Any thoughts?