Thread: How to fix F1?
View Single Post
Old 7 Sep 2021, 15:30 (Ref:4072512)   #2112
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
more and unrestricted innovation will only costs more money and will change the sport in ways none can predict other than to say what we end up getting will be as different from today as what horse and carriage racing was to the automobile used in the first car race.

in fairness, you dont seem to like the direction money or innovation has currently brought us to so i am a bit confused as to why you would think the future evolution of racing via unrestricted innovation will be more to your liking and/or more reminiscent to your past ideal ?

again no disrespect, but these goals seem to be contradictory no?