View Single Post
Old 12 Oct 2021, 21:43 (Ref:4078255)   #245
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You'll have space, I paced it out and somehow I have an extra 8ish feet over our neighbors spot.

I don't know if I can explain how stupid this is. I need to replace the old tan canopy this year, I can replace a piece and the cover but may just get a new one. But in my search I found this from Ace Hardware.

Yes Mr field you'll have to deal with huge picture. But it appears they added a grommeted drain hole in the usual space behind the side rail that catches water. So you get a steady stream of water UNDER the canopy? Seems like engineering a solution that could be fixed without defeating the purpose