View Single Post
Old 25 Oct 2021, 20:54 (Ref:4080008)   #288
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
[emoji23]

Sounds like Le Mans. I’d not considered this - thanks for the heads up.

What’s their beef? Glass bottles? Drinking alcohol is a sin /causes trouble? Or trying to make sure you buy at the track?

How hidden shall we make it? Spare wheel well? The whisky is no problem, but we’re going to bring some cans too.
I believe you have the answer there, and both answers. Hall County had a few ANGRY old farts wanting the track closed and anti-alcohol cause the Bible says, just ignore that water to wine it not meant to be literal. But they were ok with the sales of it, just only if the track and the local guy gets to make all the money.

Honestly the last 3-4 years just don't have it obvious. I generally hide the beer cooler under the bed cover and the food cooler is visible in the cab so if they ask there's one there with a couple beers in it. Liquor gets hidden in the side boxes but that's to keep them from rattling and breaking

And we've had at least this much on the kitchen counter most years no problem. I usually toast the GSP guys as they drive by and they give a wave so the rule is don't be an ass and they don't care once you're in