View Single Post
Old 14 Oct 2019, 00:33 (Ref:3934230)   #90
Muznik
Veteran

Australia
Gold Coast
Muznik should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMuznik should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFA851 View Post
Yes I did see that. But wouldn't you think, biggest race of the year, let's just confirm on Thursday at the track that we're all good and they ( Tickford ) haven't changed anything since we checked the rig a few weeks ago.

Dunno, maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't be leaving anything to chance at the biggest meeting of the year for the sake of 5 minutes to check / confirm. Seems pretty basic to me Especially when they had problems last year when they engaged the services of DJRTP ( I think they said it was DJRTP ), so this year they changed to Tickford to avoid a repeat of last year. Common denominator starting to creep in?
You are kidding.. everyone else was in awe of just how much trouble Eggelston's had gone too trying to prevent such a problem.
The fact Tickford showed up on race day with an altered fuel pump to the one Egglestons had previously sourced & tested is more a testament to Tickford's amateurish nature than Egglestons.