View Single Post
Old 5 Nov 2016, 01:36 (Ref:3685418)   #56
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondafan37 View Post
I have the feeling that the M8 will be a mid-engine supercar. I think the GTE will have a great evolution in the coming years and beyond of the BOP is more easy to be competitive with a mid-engine supercar than a luxury super boat.
The only advantage I see in the super boat is the long, which can enable higher final speed and it is very important in Le Mans.
So the 8-series mules that have already been running and photographed, and the shared 5,6,7,8 front engine platform is for what exactly?? There's less than zero chance of it being anything other than their new super-tourer M8. TT V8 seemed to be the leading candidate for the M8 with a new V12 possible for a boulevard cruiser version. Not sure where that leaves the 6 with it selling slightly better than the cancelled Z4.