View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 2023, 21:56 (Ref:4187442)   #3
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This has made my day!

ScotsBrutesFan, thanks for hosting this. It has been fun and I was actually thinking about my results while watching races!

I really have not played any Fantasy games like this. I think I was lucky in a few ways. I picked a team early (which made it harder for others to create similar configurations) and got on the bandwagon of Max as my primary driver. It was also lucky that Piastri was both cheap, but also put in some great drives later in the season. Not to mention that McLaren's updates allowed both Norris and Piastri to start challenging for the front. The wildcard was always Alpine's performance.

Part of me wants to pull a Brawn and retire after one winning championship. But I will be back next season. I fully expect it will be extremely hard to repeat, so I will keep my expectations low.

Richard