View Single Post
Old 7 May 2013, 04:34 (Ref:3243770)   #137
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavio Galtieri View Post
That may well be true. Who knows? The "Enstone Team" have had as many owners as the ex-Jordan outfit.

My point is, why are we allowed to speculate on the financial health of Force India but as soon as someone paints a similar picture at Lotus the thread is closed down instantly?

That's my question. There should be equal treatment or none at all surely? If not, why not?
Had you bothered to actually read the post that closed it, you'd see that there was a good reason for doing so. This thread has cited reports to support the proposition, not just rumour.