View Single Post
Old 8 May 2013, 17:25 (Ref:3244428)   #145
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
well the team is doing well and i would suspect they would even have a bigger gap to Mclaren but Sutil it seems has been struggling (or trying too hard) to find his rhythm again.

as for the problems for the owners...i think its fair to say that we would be questioning any team's future prospects if there was solvency issues for their title sponsors and criminal and/or civil proceedings against any of their major shareholders. its hard to separate the two (team and persons involved with the team) imo.

despite it though the team has been soldiering on in a really remarkable way and that also deserves mentioning so this is as good as any other place for fans of the team to be making that case imo.

its a forum. i have opinions but its up to those who have different opinions to try to change my mind. im not so deeply entrenched in any of my own opinions that my mind cant be changed with good arguments.