View Single Post
Old 4 Nov 2018, 19:28 (Ref:3860956)   #17
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
I’ve had a great day out in my 793 March .Qualy P4 behind 2 Atlantic’s and another F3 car . Fantastic start up to second at Copse . Atlantic passed me down to Beckets then F2 car came past up to Luffield . He went straight on and I settled down chasing the Atlantic . Lap five and missfire . Pitted and the battery had gone K Put . Guess my fault as car not run for over a year . I really enjoyed driving the F 3 again . Been lovely day . Well that’s it for 2018 .
I thought you pulled out in the collecting area before the start of the race, I was in the BRDC stand(free admission for the weekend) waiting for the start of your race. I saw you pull out and thought for whatever reason you wouldn't be starting so I made my way to the other side of the track to watch the remaining FFord heats, missed all the action!
Great weekend for me, the sight of a mixed grid of 30+ FFords spanning 40 or more years is always a sight to behold. Some really cracking races with top drivers and it's great to see the likes of Rik Morris, Westie Mitchell, Jonathan Lewis and co still getting a thrill from their machinery on track. With a weekend ticket costing just £15 which covered the rallycross event as well, it sure brightens a dull November weekend.