View Single Post
Old 30 Aug 2009, 08:20 (Ref:2530876)   #15
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
talk about being hijacked by the usual mafia....

don't want to sound negative but the level of debate on here is variable - too often good topics go nowhere just because decent contributions get ignored if made by an unfamiliar voice

within just a fw posts it's just the same old same old banter about not much really

there's a place for that of course but...
Well hush my mouth do we have a bandwidth problem here or something as I don't see anyone else bothering to answer and are those silent majority you talk of really so put off by a few off cuff comments, must be sensitive souls is all I can say but not wishing to put them off further I won't bother to answer on this thread again if that the case so they have the floor, take it away.

Oh and my Octane comments (and I will keep up my subscription as its a fair mag) was simply to highlight there is only so many times you can repeat an article on an old model or past era drivers not having a go at the Porsche or the Cobra they jsut happened to be featured in the last two issues.

BTW John yes I would be interested to know what cars you run, since I have seen your posts on here over quite a few years I genuinely do not know what you are into or what cars you own or run and have often wondered I for one would think it would make interesting reading plus some photos if possible.