View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 2016, 19:35 (Ref:3617104)   #41
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
I attended the 73rd MM last year and was mightily impressed with the grids, this year I'll make do with the Master's festival at Brands in May, always a favourite and so underrated from a spectators point of view and the HSCC publish an entry list pre race. Enjoy the weekend at Goodwood in March, May is usually slightly warmer.
Good to talk today. Thanks for taking the time to say hello. Hope we get to talk later in the season.

Also good to chat with Joe today.