View Single Post
Old 6 Sep 2021, 08:26 (Ref:4072274)   #171
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
For me, the sight of any abandoned track is a sad thing. I never went to Rockingham and it doesn't have the history that other abandoned tracks have.

On a separate note, watching the Dutch GP, I was constantly thinking back to when the cars went through Tarzan and the banked turn 3 (which doesn't seem to have a name any more?). I never went there and my experience of it is limited to old videos and countless laps in GPL but looking at what has happened to the rest of the circuit on Circuits of the Past leaves me with that same disappointed feeling at the way it disappeared. I feel the same about Rouen, although that one is strange as there seems to have been a desire there to simply erase the fact that there was ever a circuit there from memory (something I've said before, but the feeling is strong).