View Single Post
Old 28 Nov 2020, 18:03 (Ref:4019278)   #4
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
I have a mole at Motorsport.com who says they're angling for a February date but given RR has postponed I'd be surprised if that worked.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Birmingham is tier 2 which is maximum of 2,000 people at an indoor event - so unless you are going to get into a massively complicated timed entry and time limit in the show, no events relying on big numbers of paying tickets (and being able to charge the exhibitors the same to be there), I doubt there will be any events there until Easter.

Harder for RR as it is all about a pre-season event, so it's exhibitors are race and event organsiers, clubs and those looking to sell to people preparing their car pre-season, if that to move into April would they get the same attendance for people and exhibtors.

We are due to exhibit there, but in April we are 'rolling' and have a busy events calendar, so would be unable to attend if that was the likely timeframe.