Thread: Nikita Mazepin
View Single Post
Old 9 Dec 2020, 17:22 (Ref:4021787)   #21
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Haas have a reputation for attracting some, how shall I put it, controversial characters. They’ve been sponsored by a drink’s company run by an ego driven narcissist and the less said about a certain Mr Ferruci the better. Mazepin seems to be another one judging by actions in the past and just now

Grosjean, Magnussen, Steiner and Guitierrez all have had their moments, but the three mentioned above are just something else!
See, this I don't get. Ferrucci was for sure a hothead entitled prick, (he's matured quite a bit in indycar it seems) but he was banished from f1 contention over on track stuff and insults.

This mazepin guy is a hotheaded entitled prick, hasn't matured, as this just happened, and instead of words, hes actually causing physical harm to other drivers and worse, sexually harming women. Yet, he remains....

Are words worse than actions?

Of the 2, I'd take ferrucci by longshot.

In that article he said as an f1 driver he needs to be better. Proof he hasn't learned, because he should have said as a human being he needs to be better. Like it's okay to grope women without consent if you're not an f1 driver?