View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2008, 01:29 (Ref:2113073)   #24
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex K
And I don't hate anyone. And I do not read this crapwagon thing, because it looks to me, I read few threads there, that you people do not know anything about motorsport business, you are run by crazy writers who put lot of false information... there are many places in the internet where you can find die hard CC fans putting BS and creating fantasy.

And you're problem is, that you're not making decision, this is business decision, both parties can agree or not, if not I think you won't see your beloved laming series in the future, even though, as you said, Amigos can put loads of money in to it for years to come. WOW, they're rich and generous.
You read a few threads there, hardly the expert. We like champcar, nothing wrong with that. I'm in the motorsport business and am hardly crazy because I like champcar.

You seem to lack understanding of what has happened over the past 20 years. There are other people and interests to consider other than tony georges. What about everyone else that has a stake in the business? What about them?