View Single Post
Old 27 Jul 2020, 16:44 (Ref:3991080)   #57
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
I think it's become the norm for F1.

Come up with an idea to make things more entertaining. Then introduce further modifications and complications to make the 'interesting' actually be interesting.
Then when fans are no longer interested, throw a crazy idea out to make things more interesting. Fans revolt, so you go back to the previous interesting solution that wasn't that interesting in the first place.

Grooved tyres anyone?
if only there was a way to test ideas out in real world settings so that the advantages and disadvantages could be worked out and rules refined before implementation!