View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2022, 12:01 (Ref:4126821)   #242
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes View Post
Not sure how many of these you would classify as 'national series'.
IMSA - including support series, qualifying and races, where no local TV broadcast deal.
Indycar - practice/qualifying everywhere, race coverage where no local TV broadcast deal.
GT Challenge - qualifying/race/on-board
European Le Mans Series
GT Open
NLS / Nürburgring 24h
Creventic 24h series
European Clio Cup

Probably several more I've missed
Thanks - are these via an online platform or a broadcast service?

Mods - apologies we're off topic, but the comparison between BTCC coverage as a national series and other examples around the world seems interesting.