View Single Post
Old 17 Feb 2006, 13:31 (Ref:1525033)   #15
shambles
Veteran

England
Soton, UK
shambles should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridshambles should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hmm. It's always hard to predict, but I think Mark Webber will get a win this year. It'll be early on, because I'm a little bit wary of the kind of development pace the Williams team will have. He's a good driver, who hasn't yet had the right break - he can do it, and I think in 2006, he probably will. Ralf Schumacher, because on a good day - I think he's as good as anyone. He doesn't have many good days, but out of him and Trulli - I think Ralf, ultimately will be the one to bag Toyota's maiden GP win - and let's face it, it has to happen this year. Doesn't it? Jenson Button and Rubens will both win Grand Prix's, I think one of them at least will be a Championship challenger. Felipe Massa - could win one, I'm not saying he will - but I think he could. He's extremely under-rated IMO. And finally - obviously, I'm expecting wins from Michael, Fernando, Kimi and Juan. It should be a good year. As for Fisi - I just don't think he will.