View Single Post
Old 18 Mar 2018, 11:09 (Ref:3808841)   #38
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougcross70's View Post
Nice to see a new rallycross track open up after years of closures, must be good longterm for the sport and future competitors and fans, organisation and stuff will improve,as they say its a learning curve for the track at the moment.
Absolutely. I mean there were gripes from yesterday but, those aside, the fact that we have another rallycross track in the South has to be a good thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing cars View Post
Surprised nobody has mentioned having to be ferried in by minibus, that or walk 2 miles from the car park as some did probably unaware of the distance. Same going back, queues weren't long but not many there, they have to sort that out.
I wondered where the minibuses were going. We arrived fairly early and got parked in a marshall car park. We later moved the car to near the Stowe building so we could go and warm up between races!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing cars View Post
Agree that they seemed little prepared for this event, no spectator signage that i saw, no programmes seemed to be available
I thought that, I happened to notice someone with a program in their hand and asked where they got it from! There was a Silverstone merchandise stall selling them at the end of the garage.