View Single Post
Old 7 Oct 2015, 12:32 (Ref:3580245)   #32
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I always use this meeting to escape for a few days and catch up with my sister in Cheltenham and my oldest friends in Plymouth so just got back and this is my first visit t'internet for almost a week. Will try to respond to various posts in due course and in particular the sad damage to 4 cars in the FISCAR incident, race and in particular to Adrian Beecrofts fabulous Aston. Fortunately, no injuries as all the impacts were slow speed although Nigel Grice was probably pretty sore the following day as his Austin Healey was rear ended. In the meantime, congrats to Steve Boultbee-Brooks who won both the FISCAR race and our Jon Gross Memorial Trophy race in his lovely DB3S, and to Mark Gillies for win the Mort Goodall Cup in the prewar Aston Monoposto.

Great shots, John (Brands) - sorry we didn't meet up.
"It's pure joy. This was the perfect training for the WEC after a summer of not racing, even though the car is faster than LMP2." Nicolas Minassian after lapping at 123mph in the Group C Jaguar XJR-14, setting a new outright lap record for the historic GP circuit at Silverstone Classic in 2013!