View Single Post
Old 13 Dec 2007, 19:45 (Ref:2088168)   #21
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gt_R
And appropriately, Max has asked for closure too.
How nice of him. I applaud him for breaking this off, prematurely some may argue.

The point of the apology is beyond me. To revert to "broken-record-and-slightly-off-topic-I-suppose" mode for a second, there are only two people that should be doing any apologising. Prat #1 Stepney and prat #2 Coughlan.

On my planet, which I admit is quite far removed from reality at times, Stepney would be hauled over the coals for nicking data and then Ferrari told "well, sorry and all that, but you should have better document control". (I note the Stepney side of things has gone eerily silent of late, by which I mean about three months). Coughlan would be burned at the stake as well. Everyone else with a minor involvement would be slapped on the wrists a bit, but just one of those things I'm afraid.

So excuse me if I find all this apology nonsense quite hilarious, but I just can't help myself.